Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: circus sur-kus
- A travelling company of entertainers; including trained animals
"he ran away from home to join the circus"
- A performance given by a travelling company of acrobats, clowns, and trained animals
"the children always love to go to the circus"
- A frenetic disorganized (and often comic) disturbance suggestive of a large public entertainment
"it was so funny it was a circus";
- (antiquity) an open-air stadium for chariot races and gladiatorial games
- An arena consisting of an oval or circular area enclosed by tiers of seats and usually covered by a tent
"they used the elephants to help put up the circus"
- A genus of haws comprising the harriers
- genus Circus
Anagrams created from the word Circus