Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: french fries
- Strips of potato fried in deep fat
- french-fried potatoes, fries, chips
- The Romance language spoken in France and in countries colonized by France
- The people of France
- French people
- United States sculptor who created the seated marble figure of Abraham Lincoln in the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. (1850-1931)
- Daniel Chester French
- Of or pertaining to France or the people of France
- Of or relating to the French language
"the French word for cheese"
- Cut (e.g, beans) lengthwise in preparation for cooking
"French the potatoes"
Anagrams created from the word French