Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: nordic nor-dik
- Resembling peoples of Scandinavia
- Relating to Germany and Scandinavia
"Hitler wanted Nordic people to rule Europe"
- Of or relating to or constituting the Scandinavian group of languages
"Nordic languages have a gender system"
- The northern family of Germanic languages that are spoken in Scandinavia and Iceland
- Scandinavian, Scandinavian language, Norse, North Germanic, North Germanic language
Anagrams created from the word Nordic