Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Verb: pierce peers
- Cut or make a way through
"The path pierced the jungle"; "Light pierced through the forest"
- Move or affect (a person's emotions or bodily feelings) deeply or sharply
"The cold pierced her bones"; "Her words pierced the students"
- Sound sharply or shrilly
"The scream pierced the night"
- Penetrate or cut through with a sharp instrument
- Make a hole into
"The needle pierced her flesh"
- 14th President of the United States (1804-1869)
- Franklin Pierce, President Pierce
Anagrams created from the word Pierce