Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: allied u'lId or a-lId
- Related by common characteristics or ancestry
"allied species"; "allied studies"
- United in a confederacy or league
- confederate, confederative
- Joined by treaty or agreement
- Of or relating to or denoting the Allies in World War I
"an allied offensive"; "the Allied powers"
- Of or relating to or denoting the Allies in World War II
"an Allied victory"; "the Allied armies"
- Become an ally or associate, as by a treaty or marriage
"He allied himself with the Communists"
Anagrams created from the word allied