Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adverb: always ol-wuz or ol-wiz or 'ol,weyz
- At all times; all the time and on every occasion
"I will always be there to help you"; "always arrives on time"; "there is always some pollution in the air";
- ever, e'er
- Without variation or change, in every case
"he always arrives on time";
- constantly, invariably
- Without interruption
"the world is always changing";
- constantly, forever, perpetually, incessantly, unremittingly
- At any time or in any event
"you can always resign if you don't like it"; "you could always take a day off"
- Forever; throughout all time
"we will always be friends"; "I shall treasure it always"; "I will always love you"
Anagrams created from the word always