Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Verb: attest u'test
- Provide evidence for; stand as proof of; show by one's behaviour, attitude, or external attributes
"His high fever attested to his illness";
- certify, manifest, demonstrate, evidence
- Authenticate, affirm to be true, genuine, or correct, as in an official capacity
"I attest this signature"
- (law) give testimony in a court of law
- testify, take the stand, bear witness
- Establish or verify the usage of
"This word is not attested until 1993"
Anagrams created from the word attest