Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: banded ban-did
- Identified with a band especially around a leg
"kept watch for the return of their banded birds"
- Marked with bands or strips of contrasting colour or texture
"a banded rock"
- Characterized by a band of especially white around the body
- Bind or tie together, as with a band
- Attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
"band the geese to observe their migratory patterns";
- Form a group or unite
"The groups banded together";
- band together, confederate
Anagrams created from the word banded