Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: banner ba-nu(r)
- Long strip of cloth or paper used for decoration or advertising
- A newspaper headline that runs across the full page
- Any distinctive flag
- A notional title or justification
"They usually make their case under the banner of environmentalism"
- An advertisement on a web page or on television taking the form of a graphic or animation above or alongside the main content
- Unusually good; outstanding
"a banner year for the company"
Anagrams created from the word banner