Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: bedded be-did
- (geology) deposited or arranged in horizontal layers
- Having a bed or beds as specified
- Furnish with a bed
"The inn keeper could bed all the new arrivals"
- Place (plants) in a prepared bed of soil
- Put to bed
"The children were bedded at ten o'clock"
- Have sexual intercourse
- sleep together, love, make out, make love, sleep with, have sex, know [archaic], do it, be intimate, have intercourse, lie with [archaic], have a go at it, get it on, make whoopee, nail [N. Amer]
- Prepare for sleep
"He goes to bed at the crack of dawn";
- go to bed, turn in, crawl in, kip down, hit the hay, hit the sack, sack out, go to sleep, retire
Anagrams created from the word bedded