Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: biased bI-ust
- Favouring one person or side over another
"a biased account of the trial";
- colored [US], coloured [Brit, Cdn], one-sided, slanted
- (statistics, of a sample) not representative of a distribution
"a biased sample"
- (statistics) not correct on average over a distribution
"a biased estimator"
- Influence in an unfair way
"you are biasing my choice by telling me yours"
- Cause to be biased
Anagrams created from the word biased