Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: bleach bleech
- The whiteness that results from removing the colour from something
"a complete bleach usually requires several applications"
- An agent that makes things white or colourless
- bleaching agent, blanching agent, whitener
- The act of whitening something by bleaching it (exposing it to sunlight or using a chemical bleaching agent)
- Remove colour from
"The sun bleached the red shirt";
- bleach out, decolor [US], decolour [Brit, Cdn], decolorize [US], decolourize [Brit, Cdn], decolorise [Brit], decolourise [Brit], discolorize [US], discolourise [Brit, Cdn], discolorise [Brit, Cdn]
- Make whiter or lighter
"bleach the laundry"
Anagrams created from the word bleach