Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: boiled boyld
- Cooked in hot water
"The cook book has 99 practical methods of utilizing boiled beef";
- poached, stewed
- Come to the boiling point and change from a liquid to vapour
"Water boils at 100 degrees Celsius"
- Immerse or be immersed in a boiling liquid, often for cooking purposes
"boil potatoes"; "boil wool"
- Bring to, or maintain at, the boiling point
"boil this liquid until it evaporates"
- Be agitated
"the sea was boiling in the storm";
- churn, moil [N. Amer], roil
- Be in an agitated emotional state
"The customer was boiling with anger";
Anagrams created from the word boiled