Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: bridge brij
- A structure that allows people or vehicles to cross an obstacle such as a river or canal or railway etc.
- A circuit consisting of two branches (4 arms arranged in a diamond configuration) across which a meter is connected
- bridge circuit
- Something resembling a bridge in form or function
"his letters provided a bridge across the centuries"
- The hard ridge that forms the upper part of the nose
"her glasses left marks on the bridge of her nose"
- Any of various card games based on whist for four players
- A wooden support that holds up the strings on a stringed instrument
- A denture anchored to teeth on either side of missing teeth
- The link between two lenses; rests on the nose
- An upper deck where a ship is steered and the captain stands
- bridge deck
- Connect or reduce the distance between
- bridge over
- Make a bridge across
"bridge a river"
- Cross over on a bridge
Anagrams created from the word bridge