Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: bubble bú-b(u)l
- A hollow globule of gas (e.g., air or carbon dioxide)
- A speculative scheme that depends on unstable factors that the planner cannot control
"a real estate bubble";
- house of cards
- An impracticable and illusory idea
"he didn't want to burst the newcomer's bubble"
- A dome-shaped covering made of transparent glass or plastic
- Form, produce, or emit bubbles
"The soup was bubbling"
- Flow in an irregular current with a bubbling noise
- ripple, babble, guggle, burble, gurgle
- Rise in bubbles or as if in bubbles
"bubble to the surface"
- Cause to form bubbles
"bubble gas through a liquid"
- Expel gas from the stomach
"In China it is polite to bubble at the table";
- burp, belch, eruct
Anagrams created from the word bubble