Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: button bú-t(u)n
- A round fastener sewn to shirts and coats etc to fit through buttonholes
- An electrical switch operated by pressing
"the elevator was operated by push buttons";
- push button, push
- Any of various plant parts that resemble buttons
- A round flat badge displaying information and suitable for pinning onto a garment
"they passed out campaign buttons for their candidate"
- A female sexual organ homologous to the penis
- clitoris, clit
- A device that when pressed will release part of a mechanism
- Any artifact that resembles a button
- (computing) an on-screen control that can be clicked on to invoke a particular function
- Provide with buttons
"button a shirt"
- Fasten with buttons
"button the dress"
- Lie adjacent to another or share a boundary
"Canada butts on the U.S.";
- border, adjoin, edge, abut, march, butt, butt against
Anagrams created from the word button