Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: callus ka-lus
- An area of skin that is thick or hard from continual pressure or friction (as the sole of the foot)
- Bony tissue formed during the healing of a fractured bone
- (botany) an isolated thickening of tissue, especially a stiff protuberance on the lip of an orchid
- Cause a callus to form on
"The long march had callused his feet"
- Form a callus or calluses
"His foot callused"
Anagrams created from the word callus