Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: capped kapt
- Used especially of front teeth having (artificial) crowns
"capped teeth gave her a beautiful smile"
- Covered as if with a cap or crown especially of a specified kind
"cloud-capped mountains"; "brown-capped mushrooms"; "snow-capped peaks"
- Lie at the top of
"Snow capped the mountains";
- Restrict the number or amount of
"We had to cap the number of people we can accept into our club"
- Finish or complete, as with some decisive action
"he capped off the meeting with a radical proposal";
- cap off
- Top or seal with a cover; put a cap on
- Surpass or outdo
Anagrams created from the word capped