Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: carrot ker-ut [N. Amer], ka-rut [Brit]
- Deep orange edible root of the cultivated carrot plant
- Perennial plant widely cultivated as an annual in many varieties for its long conical orange edible roots; temperate and tropical regions
- cultivated carrot, Daucus carota sativa
- Orange root; important source of carotene
- Promise of reward as in "carrot and stick"
"used the carrot of subsidized housing for the workers to get their vote"
Anagrams created from the word carrot