Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: cement si'ment
- Concrete pavement is sometimes referred to as cement
"they stood on the grey cement beside the pool"
- A building material that is a powder made of a mixture of calcined limestone and clay; used with water and sand or gravel to make concrete and mortar
- Something that hardens to act as adhesive material
- Any of various materials used by dentists to fill cavities in teeth
- A specialized bony substance covering the root of a tooth
- Make fast as if with cement
"We cemented our friendship"
- Cover or coat with cement
- Bind or join with or as if with cement
Anagrams created from the word cement