Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: chilly (chillier,chilliest) chi-lee
- Not characterized by emotion
"a female form in marble--a chilly but ideal medium for depicting abstract virtues"
- Appreciably or disagreeably cold
"it's chilly today";
- parky [Brit], chill
- Lacking warmth of feeling
"a chilly greeting"
- Very hot and finely tapering pepper of special pungency
- chili [N. Amer], chili pepper [N. Amer], chilli [Brit], chile, chilli pepper [Brit]
Anagrams created from the word chilly