Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: church church
- One of the groups of Christians who have their own beliefs and forms of worship
- Christian church
- (church service) a place for public (especially Christian) worship
"the church was empty";
- church building
- A service conducted in a house of worship
"don't be late for church";
- church service
- The body of people who attend or belong to a particular local church
"our church is hosting a picnic next week"
- Perform a special church rite or service for
"church a woman after childbirth"
Anagrams created from the word church