Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Verb: cruise krooz
- (driving) drive around aimlessly but ostentatiously and at leisure
"She cruised the neighbourhood in her new convertible"
- (air travel) travel at a moderate speed
"Please keep your seat belt fastened while the plane is reaching cruising altitude"
- Look for a sexual partner in a public place
"The men were cruising the park"
- Sail or travel about for pleasure, relaxation, or sightseeing
"We were cruising in the Caribbean"
- An ocean trip taken for pleasure
Anagrams created from the word cruise