Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Interjection: crumbs krúmz
- Used to express surprise
"crumbs, it was only a dollar last time I was here!";
- Christ, Christmas, crikey [Brit], cripes, cor [Brit], gosh, golly, by George, by Jove, blimey [Brit], gorblimey [Brit], cor blimey [Brit], my, holy cow, holy mackerel, holy smoke, holy moley, holy moly, fancy [Brit], good grief, goodness, goodness me, Gordon Bennett, gracious, gracious me, fancy that, gawd, god, my word, oh, O, ah, oh boy, jeez, geez, strewth [Brit], struth [Brit], yikes, I'll be blowed [Brit], blow me [Brit], Holy-dooly [Austral], heck, blooming heck [Brit], jeepers, jeepers creepers, Lord, Lordy, marry [archaic], well I never, heavens, good heavens, my goodness, Jesus, bejesus [N. Amer], od [archaic]
- A very small quantity of something
"he gave only a crumb of information about his plans"; "there were few crumbs of comfort in the report"
- A person who is deemed to be despicable or contemptible
"only a crumb would do that";
- rotter, dirty dog, rat, skunk, stinker, stinkpot, bum [N. Amer], lowlife, scumbag, so-and-so, git [Brit], sleazeball, slimebag, scuzzbag [N. Amer], scuzzbucket [N. Amer], ratbag [Brit], sleazebag, scuzz [N. Amer], toad, scuzzball [N. Amer], dirtbag [US], slimeball
- Small piece of e.g. bread or cake
- (cooking) coat with bread crumbs
"crumb a cutlet"
- Break into crumbs
- Remove crumbs from
"crumb the table"
Anagrams created from the word crumbs