Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Verb: design di'zIn
- Make or work out a plan for; devise
"design a new sales strategy";
- plan, project, contrive
- Plan something for a specific role, purpose or effect
"This room is not designed for work"
- Create the design for; create or execute in an artistic or highly skilled manner
"Chanel designed the famous suit"
- Make a design of in systematic, often graphic form
"design a better mousetrap";
- Create designs
"Dupont designs for the house of Chanel"
- Conceive or fashion in the mind; invent
"She designed a good excuse for not attending classes that day"
- Intend or have as a purpose
"She designed to go far in the world of business"
- The act of working out the form of something (as by making a sketch, outline or plan)
"he contributed to the design of a new instrument";
- An arrangement scheme
"the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult"; "it was an excellent design for living";
- Something intended as a guide for making something else
"a design for a house";
- blueprint, pattern
- A decorative or artistic work
"the coach had a design on the doors";
- pattern, figure
- An anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions
"he made no secret of his designs";
- purpose, intent, intention, aim
- A preliminary sketch indicating the plan for something
"the design of a building"
- The creation of something in the mind
- invention, innovation, excogitation, conception, fiction
Anagrams created from the word design