Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: dimple dim-pul
- A chad that has been punched or dimpled but all four corners are still attached
- dimpled chad, pregnant chad
- Any slight depression in a surface
"there are approximately 336 dimples on a golf ball"
- A small natural hollow in the cheek or chin
"His dimple appeared whenever he smiled"
- Mark with, or as if with, dimples
"drops dimpled the smooth stream"
- Produce dimples while smiling
"The child dimpled up to the adults"
Anagrams created from the word dimple