Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: diving dI-ving
- An athletic competition that involves diving into water
- diving event
- A headlong plunge into water
- Skin diving with scuba apparatus
- scuba diving
- Drop steeply
"the stock market dived";
- plunge, plunk
- (water sport) plunge into water
"I was afraid to dive from the board into the pool"
- Swim under water
"the children enjoyed diving and looking for shells"
- (sports) deliberately fall down after a challenge, imitating being fouled, in the hope of getting the opponent penalized
Anagrams created from the word diving