Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: draped dreypt
- Covered with or as if with clothes or a wrap or cloak
"a beam draped with cobwebs";
- cloaked, clothed, mantled, wrapped
- Covered in folds of cloth
- Arrange in a particular way
"drape a cloth"
- Place casually
"The cat draped herself on the sofa"
- Cover as if with clothing
"the mountain was draped in tropical trees";
- clothe, cloak, robe
- Cover or dress loosely with cloth
"drape the statue with a sheet"
Anagrams created from the word draped