Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adverb: faster fãs-tu(r)
- More quickly
"The slop of ideas came faster and thicker";
- Someone who abstains from eating
- Acting or moving or capable of acting or moving quickly
"fast film"; "on the fast track in school"; "set a fast pace"; "a fast car"
- (used of timepieces) indicating a time ahead of or later than the correct time
"my watch is fast"
- (music) at a rapid tempo
"the band played a fast fox trot"
- (of surfaces) conducive to rapid speeds
"a fast road"; "grass courts are faster than clay"
- Resistant to destruction or fading
- Unrestrained by convention or morality
- debauched, degenerate, degraded, dissipated, dissolute, libertine, profligate, riotous
- Hurried and brief
"a fast visit";
- flying, quick
- Securely fixed in place
- firm, immobile
- Unwavering in devotion to friend, vow or cause
- firm, loyal, truehearted
- (of a photographic lens or emulsion) causing a shortening of exposure time
"a fast lens"
Anagrams created from the word faster