Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: fitter fi-tu(r)
- Improved in health or physical condition
- Someone who fits a garment to a particular person
- Meeting adequate standards for a purpose
"a fit subject for discussion"; "it is fit and proper that you be there"; "water fit to drink"; "fit for duty"; "do as you see fit to"
- (usually followed by 'to' or 'for') on the point of or strongly disposed
"in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream";
- primed, set
- Physically and mentally sound or healthy
"felt relaxed and fit after their holiday"; "keeps fit with diet and exercise"
Anagrams created from the word fitter