Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: flight flIt
- A formation of aircraft in flight
- An instance of travelling by air
"flight was still an exciting adventure for him";
- A stairway (set of steps) between one floor or landing and the next
- flight of stairs, flight of steps
- The act of escaping physically
"his flight was an indication of his guilt";
- An air force unit smaller than a squadron
- Passing above and beyond ordinary bounds
"a flight of fancy"; "flights of rhetoric"; "flights of imagination"
- The path followed by an object moving through space
- A flock of flying birds
- A scheduled trip by plane between designated airports
"I took the noon flight to Chicago"
- A tail on an arrow or dart used to help it follow a straight path
- Shoot a bird in flight
- Fly in a flock
"flighting wild geese"
- Decorate with feathers
"flight an arrow";
Anagrams created from the word flight