Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: forced forst
- Produced by or subjected to forcing
"forced-air heating"; "furnaces of the forced-convection type"; "forced convection in plasma generators"
- Not voluntary, compelled
"promised to abolish forced labour"
- Made necessary by an unexpected situation or emergency
"a forced landing"
- Lacking spontaneity; not natural
- constrained, strained
- To cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means
"She forced him to take a job in the city";
- coerce, hale [archaic], squeeze, pressure
- Urge or force (a person) to an action; constrain or motivate
- Move with force
- Impose urgently, importunately, or inexorably
"She forced her diet fads on him";
- Fit like a wedge into a tight space
"I forced myself into the corner";
- wedge, squeeze
- Force into or from an action or state, either physically or metaphorically
- drive, ram
- Cause to move by pulling
"force a sled";
- pull, draw
- Do forcibly; exert force
"Don't force it!"
- Take by force
"force the fort";
Anagrams created from the word forced