Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: friend frend
- A person you know well and regard with affection and trust
"he was my best friend at the university"
- An associate who provides cooperation or assistance
- A person with whom you are acquainted
"we are friends of the family";
- A person who backs a politician or a team etc.
"they are friends of the library";
- supporter, protagonist, champion, admirer, booster
- Add someone to a list of friends on a social networking site
- A member of the Religious Society of Friends founded by George Fox (the Friends have never called themselves Quakers)
Anagrams created from the word friend