Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: funded fún-did
- Furnished with funds
- Convert (short-term floating debt) into long-term debt that bears fixed interest and is represented by bonds
- Place or store up in a fund for accumulation
- Provide a fund for the redemption of principal or payment of interest
- Invest money in government securities
- Accumulate a fund for the discharge of a recurrent liability
"fund a medical care plan"
- Furnish money for
"The government funds basic research in many areas"
Anagrams created from the word funded