Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: funnel fú-n(u)l
- A conical shape with a wider and a narrower opening at the two ends
- funnel shape
- A conically shaped utensil having a narrow tube at the small end; used to channel the flow of substances into a container with a small mouth
- (nautical) smokestack consisting of a shaft for ventilation or the passage of smoke (especially the smokestack of a ship)
- Move or pour through a funnel
"funnel the liquid into the small bottle"
- Proceed through a narrow gap or passageway
"Expect delays where the traffic funnels down to one lane"
Anagrams created from the word funnel