Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: future fyoo-chu(r)
- The time yet to come
- hereafter, futurity, time to come
- A verb tense that expresses actions or states in the future
- future tense
- Bulk commodities bought or sold at an agreed price for delivery at a specified future date
- Yet to be or coming
"some future historian will evaluate him"
- Effective in or looking toward the future
"he was preparing for future employment opportunities"
- (of elected officers) elected but not yet serving
"our future president";
- next, succeeding
- (grammar) a verb tense or other formation referring to events or states that have not yet happened
Anagrams created from the word future