Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Verb: indent 'in,dent
- Set in from the margin
"Indent the paragraphs of a letter"
- Cut or tear along an irregular line so that the parts can later be matched for authentication
"indent the documents"
- Make a depression into
"The bicycle indented my car";
- Notch the edge of or make jagged
- Bind by or as if by indentures, as of an apprentice or servant
- [Brit] An order for goods to be exported or imported
- The space left between the margin and the start of an indented line
- indentation, indention, indenture
Anagrams created from the word indent