Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Verb: infuse in'fyooz
- Teach and impress by frequent repetitions or admonitions
- inculcate, instill
- Fill, as with a certain quality
"The heavy traffic infuses the air with carbon monoxide";
- impregnate, instill, tincture
- Undergo the process of infusion
"the mint tea is infusing"
- Let sit in a liquid to extract a flavour or to cleanse
"infuse the blossoms in oil";
- (medicine) introduce into the body through a vein, for therapeutic purposes
"Some physiologists infuses sugar solutions into the veins of animals"
Anagrams created from the word infuse