Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: jacket ja-kit
- A short coat
- An outer wrapping or casing
"phonograph records were sold in cardboard jackets"
- (dentistry) dental appliance consisting of an artificial crown for a broken or decayed tooth
"tomorrow my dentist will fit me for a jacket crown";
- crown, crownwork, jacket crown, cap
- The outer skin of a potato
- The tough metal shell casing for certain kinds of ammunition
- Provide with a thermally non-conducting cover
"The tubing needs to be jacketed"
- Put a jacket on
"The men were jacketed"
Anagrams created from the word jacket