Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: juggle jú-gul
- The act of rearranging things to give a misleading impression
- Throwing and catching several objects simultaneously
- Influence by slyness
- beguile, hoodwink
- Manipulate by or as if by moving around components
"juggle an account so as to hide a deficit"
- Deal with simultaneously
"She had to juggle her job and her children"
- Throw, catch, and keep in the air several things simultaneously
- Hold with difficulty and balance insecurely
"the player juggled the ball"
Anagrams created from the word juggle