Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: jumper júm-pu(r)
- A person who jumps
"as the jumper neared the ground he lost control"; "the jumper's parachute opened"
- An athlete who competes at jumping
"he is one hell of a jumper"
- [Brit] A crocheted or knitted garment covering the upper part of the body
- sweater, jersey
- [N. Amer] A coverall worn by children
- A small connector used to make temporary electrical connections
- [Brit] A loose jacket or blouse worn by workmen
- [N. Amer] A sleeveless dress resembling an apron; worn over other clothing
- pinafore, pinny [Brit]
- (basketball) a player releases the basketball at the high point of a jump
- jump shot
Anagrams created from the word jumper