Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: junior joon-yu(r) [N. Amer], joon-yu(r) or joo-nee-u(r) [Brit]
- Term of address for a disrespectful and annoying male
"look here, junior, it's none of your business"
- A third-year undergraduate
- The younger of two persons
"she is two years my junior"
- Younger; lower in rank; shorter in length of tenure or service
- Used of the third or next to final year in United States high school or college
"the junior class";
- third-year, next-to-last
- Including or intended for youthful persons
"a junior sports league"; "junior fashions"
- A son who has the same first name as his father
- Jr, Jnr
Anagrams created from the word junior