Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: lesson le-sun
- A unit of instruction
"he took driving lessons"
- Punishment intended as a warning to others
"they decided to make an object lesson of him";
- example, deterrent example, object lesson
- The significance of a story or event
"the lesson of the story is to love thy neighbour";
- A task assigned for individual study
"he did the lesson for today"
- A section of the Bible or other religious text read as part of a service
Anagrams created from the word lesson