Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: manual man-yoo-ul
- A handbook that instructs on how to use a particular device or piece of software
- (military) a prescribed drill in handling a rifle
- manual of arms
- A transmission that is operated manually with a gear lever and a clutch pedal
- standard transmission, stick shift [N. Amer], manual transmission
- Of or relating to the hands
- Requiring human effort
"a manual transmission"
- Doing or requiring physical work
"manual labour"; "manual labourer"
Anagrams created from the word manual