Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: margin maa(r)-jin
- The boundary line or the area immediately inside the boundary
- border, perimeter
- An amount beyond the minimum necessary
"the margin of victory"
- The amount of collateral a customer deposits with a broker when borrowing from the broker to buy securities
- security deposit
- (finance) the net sales minus the cost of goods and services sold
- gross profit, gross profit margin
- The blank space that surrounds the text on a page
"he jotted a note in the margin"
- A permissible difference; allowing some freedom to move within limits
- allowance, leeway, tolerance
Anagrams created from the word margin