Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: market maa(r)-kit
- The world of commercial activity where goods and services are bought and sold
"without competition there would be no market";
- marketplace, market place
- The customers for a particular product or service
"before they publish any book they try to determine the size of the market for it"
- A marketplace where groceries are sold
"the grocery store included a meat market"; "the food market included a meat market";
- grocery store, grocery, food market
- The securities markets in the aggregate
"the market always frustrates the small investor";
- securities industry
- An area in a town where a public mercantile establishment is set up
- marketplace, market place, mart
- Engage in the commercial promotion, sale, or distribution of
"The company is marketing its new line of beauty products"
- Buy household supplies
"We go marketing every Saturday"
- Deal in a market
- Make commercial
"Some Amish people have marketed their way of life";
- commercialize, commercialise [Brit]
Anagrams created from the word market