Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Verb: maroon mu'roon
- Leave stranded or isolated with little hope of rescue
"the travellers were marooned";
- Leave stranded on a desert island without resources
"The mutinous sailors were marooned on an island"
- Of dark brownish to purplish red
- A person who is stranded (as on an island)
"when the tide came in I was a maroon out there"
- A dark purplish-red to dark brownish-red colour
- An exploding firework used as a warning signal
Anagrams created from the word maroon