Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: memory me-mu-ree
- Something that is remembered
"search as he would, the memory was lost"
- The cognitive processes whereby past experience is remembered
"he can do it from memory";
- The power of retaining and recalling past experience
"he had a good memory when he was younger";
- retention, retentiveness, retentivity
- An electronic memory device
"a memory and the CPU form the central part of a computer to which peripherals are attached";
- computer memory, storage, computer storage, store, memory board
- The area of cognitive psychology that studies memory processes
"he taught a graduate course on learning and memory"
Anagrams created from the word memory