Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Noun: menace me-nis
- Something that is a source of danger
"earthquakes are a constant menace in Japan";
- A threat or the act of threatening
"he spoke with desperate menace"
- Pose a threat to; present a danger to
"The pollution is menacing the crops";
- endanger, jeopardize, jeopardise [Brit], threaten, imperil, peril
- Express a threat either by an utterance or a gesture
"he menaced the bank manager with a stick"
- Act in a threatening manner
"A menacing person"
Anagrams created from the word menace