Words starting with: A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z
Adjective: mental men-t(u)l
- Involving the mind or an intellectual process
"mental images of happy times"; "mental calculations"; "in a terrible mental state"; "mental suffering"; "free from mental defects"
- Of or relating to the mind
"mental powers"; "mental development"; "mental hygiene"
- (biology) of or relating to the chin- or liplike structure in insects and certain mollusks
- Of or relating to the chin or median part of the lower jaw
- Affected by a disorder of the mind
"a mental patient"; "mental illness"
Anagrams created from the word mental